However you like to get down, London satisfies: London caters for all types of clubbing tastes. Check out below for a brief overview of the top London clubs that are too good not to check out - Check It:
- One of the newest and best clubs in London, Matter in the London O2 arena is an excellent space to let yourself loose in. Since its brief time open, Matter at the O2 arena has pulled more crowds than most other London clubs globally. In support of its success, the best liquid drum and bass nights has moved here, namely Hospitality. Check out the Funktion One Plus sound system and a range of music genres on offer at this London club.
- Fabric - Formerly the best club in London, Fabric still has it all; from a top Funktion One sound system to huge leather chill-out beds. Fridays are Breaks and DnB nights, Saturdays are Techno nights. It's easy to get lost in the many different areas of this converted London warehouse so keep a tight grip on your mates and prepare for a banger!
- Cultured clubbing can be had in this 1920s period building, complete with original oak panelling and stained glass ceilings. Expect a glamorous, commercial London crowd at this funky house institution.
- Formerly the home of liquid DnB night Hospitality, London's Heaven is a true rave club. Complete with crazy light displays and a great sound system, Heaven will please even the most hardcore clubbers in London. Look out for discounted student nights and Ibiza-style raving at this top London club. Reach for the lasers!
- Trendy, intimate and mental; this London club is impressively stylish with an Ibiza-style twist. With its three classy floors and cool outdoor courtyard, this London club keeps you coming back.
Notting Hill Arts Club
- For the more sophisticated clubbers amongst us who prefer a more relaxed scene, the Notting Hill Arts Club in London is the place to be. Check out the laidback atmosphere at its many leftfield electronica and nu jazz nights with plenty of live raw sounds.
- Primarily a house music club, THAT Club is another top London club that cries of that crazy Ibiza-style. With its large outdoor space boasting a barbecue on warmer days, this Greenwich London club is too good to miss.
- A happening London club on the south-side, Plan B pulls an incredible multicultural crowd into its finest hip hop and urban nights. Think you're cut-out as an MC? - Tear it up at the open mic and rap battle nights.
About the Author: This article was written by the author for www.lth-hotels.com, official website of London Town Hotels Limited, fastest growing London hotels
About London Town Hotels
London Town Hotels Limited
162, Cromwell Road, Kensington, London W2 1TS
‹ Back to London Articles
You can also e-mail us your London articles if you have had a remarkable experience in London, and there's something you want to tell all about.